Thursday, April 19, 2012

"Kitty Up": Progress Report

It's that time again.

Here is where "Kitty Up" was last time.

Here is where it is now after last night's session.

I made a ton of changes to the placement of just about everything.  I made a full counterclockwise sweep around both figures and adjusted just about every inch.  I'm particularly pleased with Timothy's rear area.  The back legs (the one that you can barely see and the crotch area) are just about spot on to what I want.  Mr. Roboto's leg is better but still needs major work.  Mr. Roboto's body/head is much improved but the shoulders definitely need more work (with the lighter gray area needing expanded and the angle on the corner near the tail needs fixed).

Overall, good progress.

And just for good measure, this is what I'm aiming for:

No comments:

Post a Comment