Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Welcome Wednesdays (at Happy Hour Projects)

Yeah, I'm pimping my blog a bit here and there and I love linky round ups. 

You can see on the side there the linky roundups I've already added.  I tried to find one for every day of the week (ok, the weekend's not represented but I don't have much computer time on weekends--too busy enjoying real life!).  Those are ones where you link a particular project (or projects).

But this linky roundup at Happy Hour Projects is to pimp your blog as a whole and get to know other folks and all that happy stuff.

Hey, why not, right?

It might get more followers to my blog but more importantly, it might give me more blogs to follow.  That means more creative inspiration.  And that's what it's REALLY about, getting my creative on and having fun making stuff.


3 comments:

  1. I am visiting from the Welcome Wednesday. I am a new follower! Hope your will stop by http://www.garagesalesrus.blogspot.com/ and do the same. I also have a giveaway going on right now you might be interested in entering! Hope you have a good day!

    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I there I'm a new follower from Welcom Wednesday and would love a follow back at sugarplumsandlollipops.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm here from Welcome Wednesday! I'm a new follower and hope you can follow me back. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete