Monday, July 16, 2012

I'm a WINNER!

Not of a prize, but I'm still a winner (and it's very cool).

Remember the color collections I posted for the contest over at Fluffy Sheep Quilting?

Well one of my combos won.

Not a prize but something just about as great. 

My combo MERMAID SPLASH will be a fat eighths bundle for sale at Fluffy Sheep Quilting's store.

How's that for fun?

And it got my blog a bit of notice, which makes me happy because. . .

I WANT TO DO A GIVEAWAY.

BUUUUUUUT. . .

Not until I reach the magic number of 10 followers.  That's only ONE MORE TO GO.

Now I'm not super pimping this.  I only pimped it one place beside this lone mention right here, right now.

So when I finally get lucky number 10, I'll whip up something fun to give away.

Nope, I'm not going to even mention what it may or may not be (mostly because I haven't decided yet--have a few ideas) but I will say this one last thing.  It will be open to any and all (international, follower or anon, vegetable, alien, ghost. . .whatever!).

And that's all I'm going to say about that.

*does happy dance*

2 comments:

  1. First of all ,congratulations,that`s great!!I`m follower number ten and hope more to come.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Rosa (aka Magic Number 10!).

      I have a few ideas for the giveaway item (items? who knows!) and am excited to get it all set up.

      *more happy dancing*

      Delete