Friday, May 3, 2013

Charity Sewing: Finally DONE!

I managed to get a few more stuffed toys made for the Hopeful Threads April charity project (stuffed toys for foster kids).


Three little ocotpuses (octopi?).




I altered a free pattern I found for a cute squid.  I was going to make the squid but it was a few more steps than I felt like doing and (to be brutally honest) I didn't like that it didn't have the correct number of tentacles.

I'll freely admit these are some super derpy octopi.  Cute and all that but just. . .derpy.  I like them and am not ashamed to give them away but I'm worried kids might not like them.

Eh, I guess that's not my problem.

I'll be sending the octopi (ooh, octo-tri!) off on Monday.

2 comments:

  1. Thank уou, this іs a isѕue that is dear to mу heart.
    Whеre are youг contact informаtiοn though?
    My nаme's Leia Hathaway and I'd get intо thіs more deеply.


    my wеb ѕitе :: 16972

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://hopefulthreads.blogspot.com/

      It was run through Hopeful Threads.

      Delete