Tuesday, January 8, 2013

What I Got from a Swap!!!

This is so full of awesome I'm just busting at the seams.

I did a swap with one of the folks over at Regretsy (Jeh Em Bee).  That's who I made the stego and the glove bear for.  In return I got. . .


"Yip, yip, yip, yip.  Bbbbbrrrringggg!"

Hee hee! 

My yip yips are hard at work on the phone this morning.  It's nice having a pair of super cute helpers at the office!

For those that aren't familiar, Yip Yips are from Sesame Street. 


Yes, my crocheted ones are just about spot on.  Hmm, maybe I'll see if I can add antennae to mine (not that they NEED it, but just to see what it would look like).

I love my yip yips so much.  This was an awesome trade.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, these guys were my favorite! Well other than the Swedish chef guy. LOL How cute!

    ReplyDelete