Monday, January 27, 2014

For a swap: February Unique Holiday Dotee

Got another swap done.

Just in time, too.  I need to get this bad boy mailed by 1/31 (that's Friday, holy crap where did January go!?).


February 15 is National Gumdrop Day.

Celebrate with cute sparkly gumdrops!


The pattern is at the American Felt and Craft blog (here).  I just added faces to make them all super kawaii.


Since each drop was pretty small, I made two.  Hey, we all know no one eats just one gumdrop, anyway.

I'm happy with how well they turned out and they went together FAST (even with having to put each sequin on individually).

They're ready to mail out, I'm just going to try and get at least two other swaps pulled together to make my trip to the post office more worthwhile.  (one swap is just a supply swap so I just have to put it in an envelope, the other swap might be patches or it might be a doll--I have two dolls, a dotee, and patches to make so. . .oh and I still have to make those g-darn guinea pigs, poor things have been waiting forever!).

Ok, time to get to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment