Want to win the chance to get your hands on a big ole box of sewing/crafting items? A box you can gleefully pick through, take what you want (then add some new things to) and then share with someone else?
Ok, then you want to get in on this giveaway.
First up, the rules to participate (Box Rules, if you will):
1. Be an active blogger. Post about receiving the giveaway on your blog in a timely manner.
2. There's a note in the box that logs where it has been. Please add your name and location (full address not necessary) and return the sheet to the box.
3. There's a list of Rules and Guidelines (in the box). Read and follow them (and make sure they stay in the box).
4. You can take anything you like from the box. Just replace every item with comparable quilt shop quality items equal to the amount taken. (the "in box" guideline sheet gives more info on this--but the basic premise is, don't be stingy--if you take a ton, replace it all so the next person has a chance at some good stuff, too).
5. Ship the box to the next person in a reasonable amount of time.
6. Due to the size of the box (and postage costs) U.S. shipping only.
So, what a sneak peek at what's doing in this Traveling Stash?
Just one peek. Don't want to spoil the surprise. I will say that it's jam packed and there is a lot of variety. Lots of fabric (about half the box is just fabric) and some notions and patterns. I had no problem finding things I wanted (and there were a few things I liked but couldn't see an immediate use for, so I left them for others--no need to be greedy).
Nope, I'm not going to show you what I got. Don't worry, once I use what I took I'll end up showing the finished product(s) here and mention the traveling stash again.
BUT. . .I will show you what I'm adding to the box. Hey, I want you to be excited about this bad boy so you need just a taste of what you have a chance at getting.
There are two spools of Disney Eeyore ribbon, two fat quarters of brand new designer quilting cotton fabric (unwashed), two skeins of embroidery floss, a paper cut out (for scrap booking) and a pair of Fisker's scissors (that cut a fancy design--I think they're for paper cutting).
I was so excited to go through my crafting/sewing stash. I think I managed to find some great things others will like (and that I'm happy to share--better to give them away then let them gather dust at my house).
SO. . .you want to win a chance at this box full of goodies?
1. Leave a comment on this post.
That's it. One rule, one chance. Easy Peasy.
Please remember, this is for U.S. addresses only. Sorry, international folks. Also, this is a traveling stash so you will have to pay to send it to the next person.
I can't wait to see where this ends up next.
GIVEAWAY ENDS: 8/31. Winner will be drawn at random and notified via email. If you are an anonymous commenter, please leave an email address in your comment (do it the "no spam" way: me(at)location(dot)com ). Winner has 3 days to reply with shipping info. If winner does not reply, new winner will be drawn. Winner will be announced in a separate post.
Thank you for checking this out and GOOD LUCK!!