Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Work in Progress Wednesday: Fluff Stuff


Boo Crew!!!

Last night was some serious assembly line machine stitching, let me tell you what.  I sewed up 10 of the 16 ghosts you see there (2 of the big ones were already done).

I've had the faces on them (and pinned and waiting) for a few days.


How stinking cute are these, huh?

I just have the four tiny ones to do now.  I have the bodies cut but that's it.  Then I have to move on to the reindeer (bodies are cut for them but that's it).

What else am I up to?

Well, I'm going on a cutting spree here shortly.  I need to chop up some scrap fabrics into 2.5 inch charms.  Some for a Swapbot swap (need 150 for that) and some for the Curious Quilter swap (happening in September).  I need groups of 100 for that.  Good thing I just changed up my cutting blade!

Then I want to get working on a great big whale I found at HERE.  No exaggeration, he's a big boy.  And I have some flannel in my stash that just might do him justice.

No comments:

Post a Comment