Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Swaps: Dotee I received


Isn't she cute!

This is the dotee I received from the Easter Dotee swap.

The only requirement (aside from regular dotee "rules") was it had to be egg shaped.  I love all the details (there are more on the back I just didn't get a snap of it).  The face is so cute, too.  I call that a classic dotee face, with the closed relaxed eyes and sweet smile.  All the flowers are so great and spring-y.

But what stole the show for me?

Check out that tail.  See that wee charm.


It's a tiny little bunny.  Eeeee!  So effing cute!

(damn, I'm such a girl sometimes)

I love little charms like this and go buck wild when they show up on dotee tails.  I think that's part of the reason I don't use them on my own dotees.  I want them to stay special to me (and I don't want to copy someone else's style).

This dotee is now happily hanging out with all my others in my craft room.  I really have to get moving on making a display for them (I'm really thinking a small christmas tree--white--would be a great idea).

No comments:

Post a Comment