Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Swaps: Dotee I Received

I was going to wait to do one big show off but I don't want to forget to show this lovely off.


Swap:  Unique Holiday (March) Cute Day!

She definitely fills the cute bill.  I love her face and her braided hair.

I really need to force myself to try making classic dotees like these.  They're so fabulous but they just give me such creative block when I try to make one.  It's like there are too many choices and I can't figure out what to do.

I won't be able to stretch my dotee legs for a bit.  The next few I'm doing are very specific themes.  But I might get a chance to test my creativity when it comes to the dotee with wings swap.  I could make the body very classic and then embellish it to the nines.

We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment