Monday, April 30, 2012

SO EXCITING!!: Feeling Stitchy showed off my Earth Day Hoop

It's silly but it made me so happy I had to share.

I shared pics of my Earth Day hoop over at the Feeling Stitchy flickr photo pool and guess what?

They showed it off on the blog.  In a pos all by itself (not just one of the stitch-a-long round up posts, where everyone who participates gets shown off--my cupcake got his moment of glory, but a post all its own is so much more exciting)

HERE.

Like I said, it's totally silly to be excited about such a thing but it's so much FUN to have my stuff showed off on a "popular" craft blog that I also really like (I lurk a lot of popular blogs but can't say I really interact there--Feeling Stitchy is just such a nice place I wanted to share on their flickr pool).

So check out Feeling Stitchy (the blog and the flickr group--there's a link to it right on the blog over in the right corner).  Lots of super talented folks over there who are VERY inspiring.

Hee hee, this made my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment